I Am Poem
I am positive and hard-working
I wonder if we will make it through the year without snow days
I hear the complaints of my students as we return to school
I see the joy on my students’ faces as I assign a thesis paper
I want everyone to succeed
I am positive and hard-working
I pretend that I am an 11th-grade student
I feel like this year will be the best one yet
I touch the hearts of my students
I worry that our time together will fly by
I cry when my students graduate and go on to future adventures
I am positive and hard working
I understand not everyone loves to read and write
I say give it a try and stay open minded
I dream that everyone enjoys their time in this classroom
I try to look at both sides of a situation
I hope we have a wonderful year together
I am positive and hard-working.
No comments:
Post a Comment